Thursday, December 27, 2012

Things That Make Me Go Yum: Aroma Thyme Bistro's Cheese Plate


Ok, little history first....I met Chef Marcus Guiliano last June when he was competing in Brewery Ommegang's Hop Chef  Albany Competition that I happened to be working on. So as one of my competition chefs, I started to follow what him on Facebook and Twitter. This guy is cool as hell, for real. The things he was saying really challenged the way I think about food and were also very in line with my own values. Quite frankly, it takes a lot to challenge me so I was intrigued for sure. Well then I met Chef Marcus, and his awesome wife Jamie, and we all became friends over many a cocktail that night. By the way, hysterically funny night. 


Chef Marcus' restaurant is Aroma Thyme Bistro in Ellenville, NY. They are awesome for being super sustainable in their practices and committed to local products. 
So what did I see in my newsfeed that made me go Yum!....
Sprout Creek Raw TOUSSAINT CHEESE, Walnuts& Lavender Whiskey Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment