Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chef de Cuisine and Restaurant GM Positions

For my industry folks, I've had a couple of friends reach out to as happens from time to time, that are looking to fill staff positions at their restaurants. I thought I would put this out there and if you are interested, please email me your resume to mha.innovations@gmail.com and I will forward it along. Both have asked to remain confidential so hence the process. 

Chef de Cuisine
Fantastic local restaurant looking for a chef de cuisine. Great culinary skill is important, but management, organization, leadership are equally important as is personal appearance/grooming.

Restaurant GM Private Club
Private Club looking for a restaurant GM to manage daily operations & service. Will be responsible for catered events, weddings and golf outings. This should be a dynamic individual that is equally adept at managing the floor, selling weddings and making membership feel welcome & appreciated; as well as the back end operational logistics. They are offering a very competitive package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment